Thursday 3 November 2016

Bomber Jacket, almost done!!:)


"The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:14





       Hey y'all!:) I'm pretty pleased with how my jacket is coming along!:) I still need to line it, but I was too excited to wait til it was completed before taking some photos! I'm just going to use a brown polyester I recently added to my stash;) Seems like I have a million things on my plate. In addition to my jeans (which I still am planning to finish!), a new friend is about to have a baby, so I'm making her a couple of flannel receiving blankets. I also have a few plushies I'd like to make as Christmas gifts. So many ideas, so little time!



        Would you believe I bought another cut of fabric similar to this tree print but with a turquoise background? The tree print is a bit more sharp as well. There was a sale @ Fabricville recently and I noticed a few other colours in this print. Turquoise, pink, purple, hunter orange, green too I think. Wow, I could make a jacket in every colour, lol! I exercised self-control and just bought one though, difficult sometimes not to get carried away, ha;) I think my beautiful sister-in-law, Leanne, who sews (and hunts with her dad!), would look great in this kind of jacket! I thought of her right away when I noticed the print in pink! What do you think Leanne?:)




     

  
  
      Pendant shot!:) My wonderful husband got for me from Etsy. Its an old-school Singer sewing machine. It looks a lot like the one my Grannie had, the kind with the foot peddle. 




      Well, that's all for today. Have a great day everyone!:)

2 comments: