Monday 5 March 2018

#DayandNightDressChallenge, Coffee & Cocktail dresses:)


“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.”
-John 3:16-17




 

       Hello all:) I recently had the pleasure of guest blogging for the very talented Elizabeth, from elizabethmadethis.com. She was hosting a "Day and Night Dress Challenge". This years theme was "Coffee and Cocktails". Basically, you were to make a comfy & casual day dress (for going out on a coffee date with a friend) and a fancier dress for going out for cocktails with friends, or to a nice dinner. I used a combination of the two patterns above for my Coffee dress to create the look I had in mind:).



V1314 & my favourite coffee mug!:) My thoughtful husband had it made for me:)


     For my Cocktail dress I used my beloved V1314 (which I just found out is recently OOP!). It is hands down, my most used pattern (my most recent version is #8). I did modify it for the baby;). I may save both dresses for a future pregnancy, but I'm thinking I may take them in post-baby! We'll see!:) My full Day and Night Dress Challenge post here.






  Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll check out my full post on Elizabeth's blog, as well as all the other talented ladies who have made some pretty fab dresses! Lots of posts on Instagram and Youtube as well:) Have a wonderful week everyone!:)


2 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous!!! Great job on both dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa!:) I was able to use one of the patterns you sent straight away!:)

      Delete